Monday 3 April 2017

ONE THOUSAND POSTS! THINK HOW LONG THE FENCE WOULD BE...



and that doesn't count all the individual entries done on each page!

Thank you all for your support, and to those who have contributed items, transcriptions, stories or perhaps just planted the seeds of an idea for me to develop into a story..
THANK YOU...
I couldn't have done this without you.


I hope that many of you have discovered something you didn't know before from here..
or at least, have learnt how to go about researching your Irish ancestors or have just enjoyed learning more about Ireland, Irish culture and history or have simply taken a break to read some posts over time.
Do remember to use the search bar at the bottom of the page, the posts archive in the side column and if you have questions, feel free to ask via comments, or via the email address in About Me.

Contributions are much appreciated 
as are comments. 
Thank you all.


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on such an amazing milestone. So much hardwork done along the way to create a fabulous resource

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jennifer.. there have been many good folk who have helped by contributing along the way. I must admit, I'm so happy with what we have achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so far behind on my blog commenting but I couldn't let this milestone pass. Congratulations Chris - you are doing an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jill, I really appreciate your comment.

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by. All comments are moderated before publication.