Sunday 6 January 2013

SEEMS IT'S AWARD TIME...


 This has been a very busy year for me in so many ways... I am now writing four blogs and am absolutely amazed that all four have been the recipient of recognition from my fellow bloggers, or, as in the case of my "Irish Graves... those who rest in foreign lands" blog, archived in PANDORA.

 You can read about that here...

http://thatmomentintime-crissouli.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/a-recent-moment-in-time.html

 I am honoured to be nominated by Catherine from

Seeking Susan ~ Meeting Marie ~ Finding Family

for  Blog of the Year 2012 Award.

Thank you, Catherine, for including me among a great selection of bloggers, who are listed  HERE

 It is my pleasure to nominate some of my favourite bloggers here... I wish I could nominate all I follow, as there some very generous and talented people writing about all manner of things today.
I hope you get to enjoy some or all of these blogs as much as I do.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. All comments are moderated before publication.