A FEW MOMENTS OF YOUR TIME...
Working with family historians/genealogists daily, I see the same questions being asked on a regular basis. I often wonder what has led this or that person to researching their ancestry.
No prizes for answering the questions below... but it could be of interest to all of us who help others on a regular basis.
You may answer on your own blog, in the comments section below or on Facebook which will have a link to this blog.
Please let me know if you answer on your own blog, so I can keep a list for others to follow... no time limit...
1. What is the most important detail you want to find about your ancestors?
2. Do you buy certificates?
3. Do you belong to a paid subscription site, if so, which one/s?
4. What has been your 'best' find?
5. Who is your favourite ancestor and why?
6. What are you looking for on a regular basis?
7. Do you belong to any genealogy group, or family history society?
8. Do you belong to any Facebook or other social media genealogy groups? Would you join if there was one available?
9. Have you ever volunteered to transcribe, index etc.? Would you be interested in doing so?
10. What is your personal reason for being involved with genealogy/family history?